Spring picture sequencing activities with 3-step and 4-step picture sequences for 24 different stories.
You’ll be able to differentiate for each student with three different sequencing activities including errorless puzzles, sequencing cards with mats, and cut and paste sequencing worksheets.
These activities are great for mixed groups too. You can easily target multiple goals including story retelling, describing, prediction, sentence construction, and writing simple sentences.
Some students need support in simply describing the action on a single picture, others are able to sequence and retell multi-step picture stories. These cute and colorful picture stories are easy to adapt and will help you meet the needs of a wide range of learners.
Please note! This product is also included in my 4-Seasons Sequencing Bundle.
No Color Ink? No problem. Ink-Saving BW Printing options are provided.
➤CONTENTS: 46 Useable pages, 24 picture stories, differentiated activities for 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step sequencing
12 three-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students.
- 3-step Puzzles to provide support for the correct sequence – beginning level
- 3-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats – intermediate level
- 3-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities -advanced level
12 four-step Picture Sequences provided 3 ways to allow you to differentiate for your students:
- 4-step Puzzles to provide extra support for the correct sequence – beginning level
- 4-step Square Picture Cards to use with included Sequencing Mats – intermediate level
- 4-step BW Picture Cards for cut and paste writing activities – advanced level
- 2-step Sequencing Mat
- Two 3-step Sequencing Mats
- Two 4-step Sequencing Mats
B & W sequencing pictures cut and paste worksheets
Put the pictures in order, describe, write and retell
- 2 Single Picture Description Printables-Tell the Story and A Spring Tale. Glue a picture in the square. Write a sentence to tell the story. Includes scaffolds for picture description and sentence construction
- 2 Sequence, Write and Tell Printables- 3-step and 4-step- Glue the pictures in order, then write a sentence for each picture.
- Answer Keys/ Story Strips- provides the story in sequence for matching- extra support for the very beginning level.
- Story Telling Poster to help scaffold sentence construction and picture description.
• Troll Flies His Kite
• Bird Hatches Her Eggs
• Leprechaun Trap
• Honey Bee Makes Honey
• April Fool’s Day Prank
• Growing a Tulip
• Flyaway Umbrella
• Growing a Flower Garden
• Ladybug Lands on a Leaf
• Tortoise and The Hare Race
• Butterfly Life Cycle
• Making Strawberry Jam
• Potting a Plant
• Bunny Grows Carrots
• Building a Birdhouse
• Spring Rainbow
• Baby Chick Hatches
• Rainy Day Fun
• Frog Life Cycle
• Boy Flies a Kite
• Coloring Easter Eggs
• Rabbit Life Cycle
• Growing Tomatoes
• Bunny Paints Eggs
➤Leveled Sequencing Activities
Beginning Level:– You may need to model describing each picture for beginners by telling the story first. Then your student will re-tell the story.
- Single Picture Description/ Writing- Have students choose a picture to describe, and glue it to the Tell The Tale or Tell the Story page. Use the story-telling poster to talk about how to describe the elements of the picture. Your student will describe the picture. If your student is practicing writing, have them write their sentence.
- Matching Level with Story Strips- Give your student one of the BW story strips, and the matching story cards. Your student will describe each card as they match the story.
- 3 and 4-Step Sequencing Puzzles- Your student will student sequence, then tell the story as they describe each picture.
- 2-Step Sequencing Mat – choose 2 picture cards from any 3 or 4-step story that illustrates a clear first-then sequence. Your student will use the Sequencing Mat, put the pictures in order, then tell the story.
- 3 and 4-step Sequencing Cards and Mats – choose any picture card story. Each story is labeled with a title to help students find the pictures that go together. Your student will use the Sequencing Mats, sequence and then tell the story.
- 3 and 4-step Let’s Sequence and Write Printable- Choose a BW Story. Your student will cut out, sequence, and glue the story on the page, then write a sentence to describe each picture.
- Prediction- Give the student the first two or three cards in the sequence. Tell the story, then have students predict what happens last.
❤Love sequencing activities? Check out my other seasonal sequencing packs or save $$ and scoop up the 4-season bundle!
Summer Picture Story Sequencing Activities
Fall Picture Story Sequencing Activities
There are no reviews yet.