Practice He, She, and They as you place the ice skaters on the pond in this engaging interactive book and cut and paste reader. The story features repetitive text to assist young readers.
Children name the correct pronoun on each frosty page. The words skate and skating are repeated for /sk/ practice too.
Read the cute interactive storybook, then have your children make their own cut and paste readers for home practice. Sort the skaters by the pronoun or make a barrier game and practice describing.
➤SKILLS TARGETED: This cute winter reader offers repeated practice of the following:
• Using personal pronouns: he, she, they, I
• Answering a who? question: Who will skate with me?
• Articulation of initial /sk/
• Giving directions with prepositions and adjectives.
• Reading practice
➤CONTENTS: 31 useable pages:
• Full-page Classroom Copy of I like Skating: A Reader Focusing on Pronouns
• Interactive B&W half-page booklet- students paste the skater on the pond to match the pronoun. Great for home practice.
• Pronoun Sorting Mats and Manipulatives
• Winter Pond Scene and skater manipulatives to create:
-Cookie Sheet Activity
Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly, Black and White printing options are provided!
❤For even more winter speech therapy activities, you may like:
File Type: You will receive a zipped folder and will need to unzip the folder to access the activities. Activities are PDF files.