Easter is on the horizon, and it’s time to grab some great, quick-prep activities for your speech therapy sessions.
- Easter and Spring No-Prep Language FREE a sampler by Ashley Rossi
- Spring Color Match-Up Game by Looks Like Language for open-ended spring fun.
- Easter Egg Hunt For Language Skills by Creative Speech Lab. Egg- Hunt for Prepositions, Categories, Comparatives and more
- Artic Hidden Objects Easter Egg Hunt by Communication Station. Practice sheets for K, G, S and blends too.
- Spring Craftivity and Word Game by SpeechSnacks. Create your own bird’s nest with this craftivity.
- The Night Before Easter Freebie by Speech is Sweet. Practice describing and story comprehension with this cute book.
- Easter Barrier Game Freebie by GoldCountrySLP Ask and answer yes/no questions to guess who is being described in this game.
- Easter Egg Activities For Speech Language Therapy by Natalie Snyders Target a variety of goals with this activity that uses colorful plastic eggs.
- Easter-Themed Speech Sound Worksheets by The SLT Scrapbook. Stamp and say /l/ and l-blend words with these.
- Jelly Bean Jar Craftivity by Sounds Like Fun. Have fun filling the jar with dot marker jelly beans- open-ended fun.
- Springy Plurals by Whitneyslp will have you seeing double and triple the fun as students work on simple plurals.
- Basket of Prepositions Freebie by SLPrunner. Practice simple prepositions when you place the eggs in the correct spot.
- Easter Egg Hunt Articulation- R Sound Game & Activity by Twin Speech Language & Literacy, LLC. You will find several fun activities for Easter here: Gameboard, Roll, Cover and Say, and Egg Hunt cards too. Fun!
- Baby Chicks Sensory Bins Tutorial and Printables by The Dabbling Speechie.
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Chick Homework Packet by Simply Speech
- Open-Ended Board Games: Easter by Ms Gardenia’s Speech Room
If you are needing something for a larger group, or even a classroom party, my Easter Bingo Riddles will be sure to please!
|Easter Bingo Riddles is perfect for large or small groups|
Do you wonder how you will ever squeeze in those make-up sessions you owe? Maybe you are looking for an activity for a whole class to do push-in therapy.
Easter Bingo Riddles saves my bacon, because it has 28 boards and everyone is learning, engaged and having fun. Why not play with jelly beans for markers?
Bingo riddles are different because the kids need to listen to the rhyming riddles and guess which picture on their board is being described. Listening comprehension, inference, seasonal vocabulary, and rhyme with one super fun game.
A few lovely comments from buyers:
My class loved this game; they even wanted to play it again when their moms came for our Easter party!
I loved the Easter Bingo game as much as the children. The pictures were cute and I loved how they picked up on the rhymes.
I love, love love the riddles. Great way to make a popular game into a learning one. We are playing this for our spring party next week!
Fantastic! What a great way to incorporate a variety of skills into BINGO! The students loved it.
My PK-5th graders have all loved bingo riddles. You can purchase this pack in my store HERE, or check out this bundle which includes Easter: Bingo Riddles 5-Holiday Party Pack Bundle. Mix and match with a few of the awesome freebies above, and you’ll be all set!