Need an end of the school year activity that’s both fun and educational?
Guess the rhyming riddles about summer! This exciting bingo game targets inference, critical thinking, vocabulary and rhyme. You can easily target multiple skills at once in speech therapy with this extra fun summer bingo game. You’ll also work on listening comprehension and naming to a description, and it’s easy to mix in articulation practice too.
35 boards make this best-selling bingo game the easy to prep answer your kids will love! Perfect for both large and small groups and summer school activities.
Fun summer riddles that rhyme make this game super versatile!
This is not your ordinary bingo game! This highly engaging end of the year activity works beautifully for mixed speech therapy groups, and classrooms, plus it’s easy to level for a wide range of ages and learners.
Speech therapists will love being able to do whole-class push-in services with this game. There are so many ways to use this game, you’ll use it over and over.
Summer Bingo Riddles is a huge hit for:
- An end of the year school activity
- Last day of school parties
- Summer school activities
- Summer speech therapy activities
- Mixed speech therapy groups
- Articulation carryover
- In-class, push-in speech and language.
- Make-up sessions with larger groups
- An easy welcome back to school activity
- Riddle of the day
- ABC countdown at the end of school (B is for bingo!)
Follow up with the included Riddle Me extension activity and have your students write their own riddles. Next, have fun taking turns guessing the answers!
Print and go or play digitally with the version compatible with Google Slides™.
I’ve included a digital game for you with moveable bingo chips that you can play online using Google Slides™. It’s great for teletherapy and virtual classrooms, plus it’s fun to use with tablets, interactive whiteboards or TVs in the classroom too.
Need to conserve color ink?
I’ve got you! This fun end of the year activity has 3 printable options. Choose the option that works best for you: print in full color, low color (no colored background), or print the line drawing version in black & white…looks great on colored paper.
Here’s what people are saying about Summer Bingo Riddles:
Absolutely perfect game for the end of the year! I love the fact that the students have to solve riddles. It gets their minds thinking in a fun way! My first graders loved this game!
My kids love the riddle concept combined with Bingo! Now they don’t want to play regular bingo!
So much fun, my students barely realized they were working on inferencing skills!
➤CONTENTS: 43 useable pages with 4 game options
- 35 Different Bingo Cards for any size group
- 27 Riddle Calling Cards with written and pictured answers
- 27 Riddle Calling Cards without answers for students to read aloud
- 42 Shell Cover Cards
- Riddle Me! Write your own riddle printable extension activity.
- 3 printing options: full color, low color, and BW line art (perfect if you don’t have access to color printing)
- digital options: Play with Google Slides™ with moveable bingo chips.
- A PowerPoint™ file with large page-sized riddles – if you want project the riddles for the whole group to see!
If you love this product, you’ll want to check these Bingo Riddles bundles and save!
You can purchase all my holiday Bingo Riddle Packs in a money-saving bundle here:
Get all my holiday plus seasons Bingo Riddles in the:
To find more Bingo Riddles games, click the custom category in my shop. You’ll find more fun games including:
File type: This end of the school year activity is a download with a zipped folder. You’ll need to unzip/ extract the folder to access the files inside.