Speech therapy homework, mixed groups & progress monitoring are easy with no-prep Quick Lists!
A huge bundle of 515 Expressive Language, Receptive Language, and Articulation lists of handy cut and paste prompts you can use all year long!
This resource is great for mixed groups and to support your home program. You can easily print and send individualized prompts for each student.
Here’s how it works:
The small size (under 2″ square) allows you to quickly and easily add a list to any activity. Print your lists, choose the perfect Quick List for each student, cut it out, and paste it on your favorite activity. Each list has six words.
Please Note: This set is Quick Lists only and does not contain activities. (Activities are available separately in my store.)
Looking for printable activities to pair with these Quick Lists?
Quick Lists are designed to go perfectly with my themed, open-ended Mixed Group Magic Activity Packs.
Each pack has all the fun activity sheets you could use for an entire month or more!
My Activity Packs also come with additional themed Yes/No and WH question Quick Lists found only in that pack… no duplicate lists!
Find the Mixed Group Activity Bundle here:
Speech Therapy Activities & WH Questions No-Prep Bundle
Quick lists are also terrific for progress monitoring.
Use a Quick List to baseline, then use the same one again (you’ll be presenting the same stimulus items) on a different fun activity at progress intervals. Simple!
These little Quick Lists are ideal for mixed groups, saving you time and money all year. No need to search through activities that have only one skill per page, you’ll be able to customize any activity with Quick Lists.
A wide variety of targets are offered in this set, with varying levels of difficulty for a range of ages, grades K-5. Some lists are appropriate for younger students and others are appropriate for older students, giving you the versatility to cover your caseload. Please review the target list below before purchasing to be sure this set meets your needs for your specific caseload!
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
➤CONTENTS: 119 Pages with:
➤515 Different Quick Lists of six target words each. That’s a total of 3090 questions!
There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
Expressive Language Quick Lists:
~5 lists each:
• Asking Permission
• Asking What? Questions
• Asking Who? Questions
• Asking Whose? Questions
• Asking Where? Questions
• Asking When? Questions
• 10 Naming Categories Lists
• 10 Category Exclusion: What Does Not Belong? Lists
• 15 Naming Category Members Lists
• 15 Adjectives and Sentence Formulation Lists: Name an item that is__. Use it in a sentence.
• 15 Compare and Contrast Lists: How are they similar? Different?
• 20 Describing Lists: Tell 2-3 things about ___.
• 30 Antonyms- Opposites Lists: 3 levels
• 30 Synonyms Lists: 2 Levels
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homographs Lists (Words that are spelled alike, but have different meanings as in bear (animal) or bear (carry)
• 20 Multiple Meanings: Homophones Lists (Words that are pronounced the same but differ in both spelling and meaning (air and heir)
• 9 Pages of Vocabulary Master Lists and Keys: These make great reference lists!
Receptive Language Quick Lists:
• Yes-No Questions: Can___?
• Yes-No Questions: Do___?
• Yes-No Questions: Does___?
• Yes-No Questions: Is___?
• Yes-No Questions: Are___?
• What Questions: What___?
• What Questions: What does a ___ do?
• What Questions: What can you___?
• What Questions: What do you___ do with a___?
• When Questions: When do you___?
• When Questions: When do ___?
• Where Questions: Where do you___?
• Where Questions: Where do___?
• Who? Questions: Who___?
• How Questions: How do you___?
• Why Questions: Why___?
• Following Directions: Two-Part Directions
• Following Conditional Directions: If-Then Directions
• Following Temporal Directions: Before-After Directions
• Identifying Absurdities: What’s Silly?
• Phonological Awareness: Same or Different?
• Phonological Awareness: Syllable Counting
• Phonological Awareness: Rhyming
Articulation Quick Lists:
~12 words each ( two Quick Lists)
• Initial word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, h, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, /r/, s, sh, t, /θ/, v, w, y, z
• Medial word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, h, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, s, sh, t, v, z
• Final word position: b, ch /ʧ/, d, f, g, /ʤ/, /k/, l, m, n, p, s, sh, t, /θ/, v, w, z
• Vocalic r in the final word position: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or
~ 6 words each (one Quick List)
Initial word position: voiced th /ð/, vocalic r: air, ar, ear, er, ire, or
• Medial word position: /r/, voiceless th /θ/, /ð/
• Final Word position: /ð/
• l-blends: bl, fl, gl, /kl/, pl
• r-blends: br, dr, fr, gr, /kr/, pr, tr, /rl/, mixed vocalic r
• Initial s-blends: sk, sl, sm, sn, sp, st, sw, mixed s-blends
• final s-blends: -ks, -ps, -sk, -sp, -st, -ts
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records. Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
PLEASE NOTE: Remember, if you purchase the bundle, there is no need to purchase the individual packs separately. They’re included!
You can read more about each Quick list product in this bundle at the following links: