A super fun Thanksgiving activity printable game, Thanksgiving Bingo Riddles is the perfect game for Thanksgiving party fun and Thanksgiving activities for speech therapy too.
Kids love guessing the rhyming riddles in this best-selling Thanksgiving activity for kindergarten through elementary and middle school students.
You’ll love that you are sneaking in practice for listening comprehension, rhyme, critical thinking, and learning Thanksgiving vocabulary!
Bingo Riddles is a great Thanksgiving activity for mixed groups in speech therapy, and fantastic for in-class sessions and conducting larger group make-up sessions too!
My Bingo Riddles have gotten rave reviews for use with Pre-K all the way through 6th grade and beyond.
I include suggestions for leveled use, whether little ones are needing the picture support, or older students are reading the clues and identifying rhymes.
Looking for an educational game for your Thanksgiving party activities? With 30 different Bingo boards, this is your easy-to-prep answer your kids will love!
- Low Color Printing options are provided and the game prints great in grayscale too.
- A versatile Thanksgiving activity printable plus a digital version for teletherapy and virtual learning.
- 30 Different Bingo Cards- plenty for small groups or to play with the entire class
- 27 Riddle Calling Cards with pictured answers
- 27 Riddle Calling Cards without pictured answers (great when you have students read the clues42 Turkey Cover Card
- Riddle Me! Write Your Own Riddle- Printable Extension Activity
A Google Slides™ Activity with moveable bingo chips
Please note! This product is included in my Speech Therapy Bingo Riddles Bundle and Bingo Riddles Mega Bundle. You will not need to purchase it separately if you purchase the bundle.
❤Lovely comments from buyers:
* I have this as one of my class party “centers.” The parents who have helped with these have all raved about how much they love the riddles, and that they aren’t just playing bingo. My students love it too! Best Classroom Bingo games on TPT!
* Love, love, love these! The kids love them. I loved the vocabulary building with the clues. So much fun for the holidays. I have the Christmas set. I am sure I am going to need the others too!