Target 18 different language therapy goals with these beautiful mandala coloring pages printable activities.
These end-of-the-year speech therapy activities will make your mixed groups a snap! You’ll save time and simplify your planning for fun and engaging sessions.
Target 18 expressive language speech therapy goals with these gorgeous no-prep color by number pages! With WH questions, categories, inference, antonyms, compare and contrast, and more, these print-and-go speech and language activities will make your mixed groups easy.
- Print and hand out just the pages you need for each student’s goals in your group. (There are 20 mandala coloring pages and 18 goals to choose from) Planning done!
- Provide crayons or markers.
- Use the prompts on the page to work with each student as you address their personalized goals.
- Now watch how calm and focused your students are as you work!
This one pack may cover your entire caseload with 20 pages of activities that include summer-themed questions and vocabulary for expressive language, reasoning, and social skills too. You’ll love that it’s print and go easy for your no-stress end-of-the-year speech therapy sessions!
Kids love coloring these highly engaging color-by-number mandala coloring pages.
There are several more great ways to use this resource.
- If you like getting crafty with your students, you can cut them out and hang the finished mandalas in a sunny window to make summer sun-catchers.
- Send them home for speech homework that your students will be motivated to do!
- Send them in your summer home packets
- Hang the finished mandalas for a pretty bulletin board display.
- Cut the mandalas out when finished and glue them to a construction paper card to create writing opportunities.
Here’s what you get with this summer mandala coloring pages resource:
➤CONTENTS: 20 Useable pages
➤SKILLS TARGETED: 18 Different Summer-Themed Language Targets
- Ask a Question
- Why Questions
- Riddles- Name to a description
- Associations: Attributes
- Associations: Function
- Social Skills: What should you do?
- Categories- Name the category
- Category Exclusion: What doesn’t belong?
- Multiple Meanings
- Antonyms Level 1
- Antonyms Level 2
- Synonyms Level 1
- Synonyms Level 2
- Irregular verbs
What people are saying about these Mandala Coloring Pages:
***** This is perfect for my summer practice packets I am sending home with students.
***** The grades that I have used this with love it and ask for it. Now that the weather is supposed to be changing, I am going to need to get the Fall version. Not only do the students enjoy this activity but honestly so do I. It is engaging and works well with their language objectives.
*****Great for the last couple of weeks of school. Kids were very engaged but learning!
If you love these mandala coloring pages, you may like these activities: