Shark Week fun! Ocean speech therapy activities for your end of the year sessions, summer activities, or anytime. You’ll target story comprehension, WH questions, Yes-No questions, inference, sequencing, retell, categories, vocabulary, multiple meanings, articulation, plurals, and more.
Your students will love diving into this pack, and you’ll love the themed activities that will cover goals for both your younger and older students on your caseload, Pk through elementary. I love this theme, sharks are a kid-favorite topic, making keeping your students engaged super easy!
- Phonological Awareness- rhyme, syllable counting
- Answering Questions: Yes/No, What Doing, Who? What? Where? Why? Which?, What did he do? (past tense)
- Vocabulary: Definitions, Categories
- Story Comprehension: Answering detail questions, Inference, Prediction, Sequencing and Retell with 5 levels of support
- Articulation of sh, /l/ phonemes
Low Color Printing options provided!
➤CONTENTS: 46 Useable Pages, 24 Activities plus the adorable open-ended Fishbowl Frenzy Game.
10 Activities for Younger Students:
- 18 Yes/No Question cards
- 42 Wh? Question cards: Who, What, Why, Where?
- 18 What Doing? Question Cards
- 18 Category Sorting Cards with Mats-Ocean Animals/ Jungle Animals
- Word Wall Cards
- Ocean Fun Matching Activity Sheet
- Story Sequencing and retell cards with story strips for 2 and 3 part sequencing and retell.
- 10 ‘sh’ Artic Cards
- Ocean Commotion Plurals Puzzle Game- regular plurals.
- Fishbowl dough Mat
10 Activities for Older Students:
- 6 Story Vocabulary Definition Cards
- 12 cards Naming Category Members
- 12 Prediction and Inference Cards
- If I lived in the Ocean Sheet
- Story Map Sheet- Identifying Story Grammar elements
- Word Wall Cards
- 9 Story Sequencing cards with multiple level visual support mats
- 15 /l/ artic cards
2 Phonological Awareness Activities:
- How Many Syllables? Dot Marker Sheet
- 18 Do These Words Rhyme? Cards
Plus a fun open-ended game: Fishbowl Frenzy! Will you be the first to fill your fishbowl? Terrific for mixed groups… use it with any of the included cards or any cards you own.