Where is the pumpkin? Fun pumpkin activities for preschool speech therapy that target WH questions, size, position, and quantity concepts, following directions, and reading practice. This fun fall speech and language resource includes printable activities and story.
Digital Interactive No-Print Story that’s great for teletherapy and virtual learning
This set is piled high with hands-on activities, including the story, a dough mat, dot marker activity, puppet, sequencing cards, half-whole sorting, and a no-prep mini-reader to send home for extra practice. The simple repetitive text in the story assists young readers as they guess where the pumpkin will be next.
YOU CHOOSE the story format: I’ve included a paperless, NO-PRINT Story for tablet or computer or have fun with the printable version.
➤CONTENTS: 66 useable pages Plus a NO-Print Story for computer or tablet.
• NO-Print Interactive Story for shared reading on your tablet, computer or to show on your whiteboard.
• Full-page Classroom Copy of Pumpkin, Pumpkin Where Can You Be? for whole-group practice.
• Interactive BW half-page booklet- students paste the pumpkin in the square and answer where? Great for home practice.
• Word Wall Cards for vocabulary and reading development
• Dough Mat
• Dot Marker Page for open-ended fun
• Pumpkin Puppet- Place him in different positions as children ask and answer where? questions
• Pumpkin Patch Scene and adorable manipulatives to create a scene to talk about.
• Cookie Sheet Activity
• Barrier Game
• Half/Whole Sorting Activity
• More/Less Sorting Activity
• Pumpkin Seed to Pumpkin Pie Sequencing
• Same/Different Matching Activity
➤Color or BW? You choose! Ink-Saving, Copy-friendly black and white printing options are provided!
*Answering Where? Questions
*Naming to a Description,
*Position, Size, and Quantity Concepts
❤ More fall activities to love:
File Type: This is a zipped file. After downloading, you will need to unzip it on your computer to access the activities.