A fun articulation firefighter craft for preschool and kindergarten speech therapy. Great for fire safety week and your community helpers theme.
Use this firefighter craft freebie for practicing rhyme and minimal pairs too!
Print on construction paper for a colorful craft terrific for fire safety week. Cut out and glue the water drops in front of the fire hose as you practice articulation and rhyme, or write your own targets on the blank water drops.
-print on colored paper or BW and have the children color.
-a girl or boy firefighter
-water drops: Initial /f/ CVC words, minimal pairs, or write your own targets for categories, synonyms, antonyms and more.
Love using themes? This firefighter craft for preschool will be an easy no-prep activity for speech therapy or centers in the classroom.
• Articulation of Initial /f/ words
• Rhyme pairs/ Minimal Pairs
Contents: 7 Useable pages
• 4 firefighter pages (boy or girl)
• 10 Initial /f/ CVC water drops
• 10 initial /f/ and initial /p/ minimal pairs great for rhyme activities too
• 10 Blank water drops write your own targets
You may also be interested in: